Ethical and environmental policy
Having a positive impact
It’s incredibly important to me that I run my business in an ethical and environmentally friendly way. I don’t work with businesses who do not align with my values, for example companies who exploit people, animals or the environment. I love working with organisations who want to make a positive difference in the world, so if that sounds like you, get in touch!
Here are some of the other ways in which I try to have a positive impact:
- Offering 10% discount to charities and non-profits
- Providing the quality of customer service which I would want to receive myself
- Ensuring my prices are fair and reflect the value of the work carried out
- Using a renewable electricity supplier for my home office
- Using green website hosting from a local company that uses 100% wind power and UK servers (www.green-hosting.co.uk)
- Using banks with a high Ethical Company Index Score (Nationwide and Co-operative Bank)
- Minimising printing and paper use by using cloud based services
- Any paper that is used comes from recycled sources and is recycled after use
- Providing my services for free when I can to local community groups, charities and non-profits. This has included Refugee Action Nottingham and Stonebridge City Farm
- Working in my spare time on The Wildlife Garden Project, providing the information and inspiration for people across the UK to help wildlife in their gardens.